Buffer & Hot Water Tank Technology
Custom made tanks available to fit any space. Sizes available from 800ltr to 16000ltr.
Hydronic thermal storage tanks. Welded steel, corrosion-resistant painted exterior.
With 3 connections, 3 thermometer wells, 2 thermostat wells, 1 air vent & 1 drain. Maximum working pressure of up to 3.5 bar, tested pressure of 4.5 bar. The maximum operating temperature is 110 deg C.
Dome section made of 37.2 steel, double-layer enamel, with 2 access openings 200mm in diameter for manual descaling. Vertical orientation ensures thermally stratified charging. Domestic hot water reserve accumulates in upper section. Boiler input line reaches to bottom of tank. Cold incoming water is led to cold zone in tank thus improving thermal stratification.
Proficient management of thermal energy
This current thermal storage technology offers efficient management of the energy that is produced by your heating system. The heat produced can be held in the tank and drawn on by the heating system at anytime, depending on the required output of the property. With the technically perfected by Solarfocus thermal storage solutions, the HEAT can be utilised with maximum efficiency.
The advantages and efficiencies of the professional thermal storage technology for the hot water cylinders are:
- The heating system and heat consumer can operate independently of one another, which preserves your heating system and saves on both fuel and money.
- Your heating system always operates within its best efficiency range.
- Solar Panel collector energy can be stored for later use.
Hot water cylinder
- The above enamelled steel tank serves to produce domestic hot water (approx. 60°C)
- Monovalent, bivalent or plug-in (with pump set)
- Tank Insulation – 50mm PU rigid foam or from 750l with 100 mm soft foam insulation
- Stores the energy produced by the heating system and thermal solar panel systems
- Comes with the option of with or without solar coils
- Available in sizes from 500 litres to 5000 litres
Buffer tank – with or without stratification
- Stores the energy produced by the heating system and thermal solar panel systems with the addition of raised pipe elbows for better utilisation of the hot water storage tank area
- Comes with the option of with or without 2 solar coils
- This buffer tank has a stratified charging pipe in the return heating and the baffle plate to ensure optimum temperature distribution
Combi Cylinder (HYKO)
- Has a combination tank for DHW and heating water ready with up to 2 bare tube coils for solar charging
- Hygienic with instant DHW ready
- The combi cylinder has a stratified charging pipe in the return heating and the baffle plate ensure optimum temperature distribution