Igniting wood, pellets and other biomass fuels
Introducing the FKK ceramic biomass igniter range, an advance in ignition technology for solid wood fuels.
FKK Corporation specialises in ceramic hot surface igniters and has many years experience of working closely with customers to develop bespoke solutions for innovative appliance manufacturers. FKK are a trusted manufacturer of hot surface ignition products to many industry sectors.
These advanced igniters are simply the best for lighting pellet and biomass burners. They use only a fraction of the energy required by hot air fans and ignition blowers and will light all fuel types. Ideal for wood pellets, chips, straw, coal, coke etc.
With a considerably higher temperature, around twice that of traditional metal sheathed products, ignition times are reduced to as little as 60 seconds. This makes them significantly more economical in use.
Ceramic ignition technology benefits
- A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional cartridge or element heater
- Long lasting
- Time to ignition 60~90 seconds
- Tested to 100,000 cycle (in Japanese pellet market for 15 years)
- Easy to install and retrofit
- Fits any steel tube with an inner diameter of 17mm
- 1000°C at steady-state temperature
- Cannot overheat even with blower failure
- 100/120/220/240V forward current
- Fully electrically insulated with no exposed electric contacts
- Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
- Dimensions: l = 96mm, d = 16mm
- Fully comply with the CE (TUV certification), ROHS and REACH (TUV certification) directives.
- Ignite wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, straw, corn etc
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.